Digital Photography School is perhaps the greatest site (that's regularly updated) on the web. Run by ProBlogger Darren Rowse, DPS is clean, simple, and really gets to the point.
It's broken down into 3 main categories, Tips, Connect, and Upgrade, though i mostly focus on tips. Inside the tips column he has every sort of camera technique, trick, post production editing (photoshop) tip that you'll ever need for photography.
Here's the complete list from the tips category, for Beginners to Experts.
Cameras and Gear
Get a Random Tip
Post Production Tips
Tips for Beginners
What i like.
- I love the simplicity of the site, no crazy banner ads, very simplistic design
- All his posts are very well organized into the columns mentioned above
- Since it is a blog, its regularly updated, always new information coming in
- To get all the high quality photos used on the posts, DPS runs a neighborhood flickr site, where members can submit their photography which could possible gain recognition by ending up on DPS. So you get to see some incredible photos in the posts.
- great little video tutorials for post production in photoshop
What i dont like
Rarely do i find i site that has few to no problems, but DPS really is top of the line in photography. I really enjoy every aspect of DPS. If i happen to find some faults with it in the future i'll be sure to update this posts
Check out some of the posts that i particularly enjoy on DPS
How to Photograph Fireworks
How to Photograph Silhouettes in 8 Easy Steps
5 Techniques for Enhancing Contrast in Digital Photos
Introduction to Shutter Speed in Digital Photography
Introduction to Aperture in Digital Photography
*This is not a paid review, I'm writing about this site out of the kindness that my being exudes*