Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

PingMe + Jott = GTD Love



PingMePing Me is a new and may i say very clever way for keeping track of your tasks/ideas/events. Create a message via gopingme.com, set the date and you'll receive an email or TXT straight to your phone reminding you. Creating pings are super simple and there's a few ways to make them. Create them from gopingme.com or straight from your cell.


The image “http://www.jott.com/Image/Logo130x55.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Jott is the the ultimate mobile note taker. Basically Jott is a mobile transcription service that converts your voice notes into text to be sent to your email or a TXT message.



Together Ping Me and Jott create the ultimate 'never forget your stuff' team.



PingMe Interface



How it works together
Anyone who owns a cell phone knows how tedious it can be to type out full TXT messages. Jott and PingMe gives your thumbs a break. Rather than text PingMe, call Jott and record a message to PingMe. But this isn't like any message you know of. Using Jott's service your pings will be converted to text so they can be sent as a TXT message and an email.

Heres how it goes. Call jott's 800 number (toll free)

Jott: Who'd you want to Jott
You: Go Ping Me
Jott: Beeeeeeep
You: Get Ninja Suit washed by thursday

And wait a few minutes later you've got a new ping to be sent to your cell phone and email. Easy Simple Done.

Opinion: Many a times ive been out and about and an incredible idea has popped into my head. Previously if i lacked a pen i would rely on my brain, which seems to instantly forget the idea as fast as it popped up. Rarely do i got out without my cell phone, so when i heard about Jott i knew this would be very very useful. Ive now been able to record my ideas which doesn't have a track record of forgetting.
So naturally i'm a huge fan of Jott, and the integration with Ping Me only makes it better.

Learn More at ......
Ping Me via Gopingme.com
Jott via Jott.com

6 comments:

Ken Albin said...

I use "PingMe" and love it!

I just wrote a report about an attack upon my right to honestly blog about teaching. Please read it and give me your comments.

aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

Boundless Technologies said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

Web Hosting

Security Equipments said...

I like the design of your blog very much. It looks like a page from fairy tale. I’m really impressed!

Security Equipments said...

I like the design of your blog very much. It looks like a page from fairy tale. I’m really impressed!

karachi online shopping said...

It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that