Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

Get Stuff (almost) Free and Save the Planet


Do you have a lot of useless junk just lying around. Well why not trade that junk for stuff you actually want and save the environment.

Switch Planet is an online community where you go to trade your old stuff for new stuff (dvds, electronics, clothing, games, and much more.) and its 100% free to use, no signup fee or anything. With SwitchPlanet, “Use more…waste less."

Also i'd like to add that they have a very good selection of DVD's, CD's and Books.

Go to SwitchPlanet.com

Other Great Sites
InviteShare: Get your Private Invites
Caffeine Calculator: Feelings Hyper?
Everything to do with Photography

2 comments:

Kali said...

OK, I swear that I am completely sober. I just don't get the transparent wallpaper??? I can't figure out what is wallpaper and what is real. Its kind of like walking into a door that's not there...hmm

Ann said...

Switch Planet is a great idea! I've never heard of it before now, but I'll definitely be looking at it some more. Thanks!


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that