Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

DuggorNot: A Must Have Tool for All Digg Users


Finally a tool of such a necessity has arisen. I am fan of Digg but i believe it has some major errors. One being there is no such feature that allows one to view all your submitted posts, comments on those posts, and the amount of diggs all at once. Duggornot is here to fill that gap, and they have big plans.

This little utility allows you to view all stories submitted by any Digg user, not just your own. It's super simple and quite useful. Just type in the users name, hit search and page much like the one in the picture below appears.



Duggornot is great for monitoring all your submitted stories for comments and diggs, without having to manually check every single page. Everyone Digg user should try this out.

Update: I accidentally messed up on the format of this post and embedded the whole duggornot utility onto my site. Apparently, this tool can be placed on any site for even faster access. I'm sure that was their intention though.

Copy and Paste this code into an html to get this utility on your site




[via Duggornot.com]

Related Posts
Faster Submissions on Digg
How Hyper are You, The Caffeine Calculator
Digital Photography School

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried it, loved it.

Anonymous said...

Hey IntelliMind

I'm glad to hear you like my site.

I created duggornot.com and I'm always happy to hear what my visitors have to say, good or bad.

Paul

Bobby Revell said...

I've used digg. There are too many little groups that fave massive amounts of posts not even knowing what they are. I watched 2 members digg up and down every row, I mean all with no skips until they had dugg 500 or so posts each. That was in three days. I know they are big, but how much validity the popular items have is questionable. I'm looking for new alternatives:)
I faved you on technorati and subscribed to your feed:)

Paul said...

I have now integrated the two utilities that I built on http://www.duggornot.com

Now you can view comments that you have made on Digg as well as your story submissions...more useful stuff coming soon.

Alex (Intellimind) said...

hey bobby thanks for the fav, i appreciate it. Your right, since there are these groups, many of the really valuable posts are lost. Digg seems to be more of a popularity contest, but sometimes you can find some extremely funny stuff on digg.

Paul, Thanks for keeping us informed.I just checked it out and it's a great addition. ill add that as an update on this post.

Keep up the great work


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that