Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

Intellimind.net - Check it Out

My New Site intellimind.net (beta)




You may have wondered, where have i been lately. Well Ive been creating a fully functional new site. Intellimind.net which i have just officially put on the web. Be sure to check it out, since you will probaly find problems with it that i didnt even know existed.

Think of intellimind.net as my homepage which links to my blog. You can also find top articles, popular categories, and my highly recommended books.

Since this post is solely about my recent blog news, i have some more future updates that should make intellimind a better place.

If you've noticed ive been using Google blogger, which as simple as it is, is extremely limited too. I would have switched to wordpress eons ago except i never had my own domain. But now with my domain i can switch over. So expect a crispy, cleaner, and far more accessible blog in the near future.

PS: i would love it if people would point out possible problems you notice or what i can do better on the new site. I will thank you from the bottom of my heart.

intellimind.net

3 comments:

Matthew Ashby said...

i really like what you did with it. the glassy like navigation bar is pretty cool.

David Turner said...

your picture link doesn't take you to the site. i thought id let you know

IntelliMind said...

Matthew: i think its important to make your site like at least somewhat presentable thanks for visiting.

David: ill fix that asap, way to keep me on my toes


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that