Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

What am I ? - Riddle

It's been a while since i've posted any sort of brain teasers. So to flex your minds here's not one but two good riddles for everyone.



Difficulty (Medium)

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

Difficulty (Hard)

Short was my life, and brilliant my career;
Behead me, I in lovely green appear;
Behead again, I once was made to save
My chosen inmates from a watery grave.
It would be very impressive if you could get these

I don't expect many too get the second, if you do that would be very impressive. You deserve a medal of recognition, but unfortunately i have nothing to give out.

Since giving the answer away below would tempt to many people to just look at it, i'll post the answer in the comments box tomorrow.

Feel Free to post the answer if you think you've got it!


3 comments:

Alex (Intellimind) said...

As promised, the answers!


Difficulty Medium
#1 A Shadow



Difficulty Hard
#2 Spark

Elaine said...

i got number 2

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that