Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

The Missing Square: Where Did the Square Go?

Re-arrange the upper triangle to make the lower triangle and you get an empty square. How could this occur?



First, figure it out for yourself, post your your conclusion and i will reveal the truth tomorrow
Good luck

6 comments:

Alex said...

so i got the first riddle but not the second, and now ive been trying to figure out the geometrical difference between the top and bottom shapes, and cant seem to understand why there is a square missing on the bottom

Anonymous said...

hey, really cool question :)
but wheres the answer?

valter said...

i resume that the sum of the small figures is 32, and the area of the big triangle, formed from these small pieces is 32.5.
I cannot find it more exact than this

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and
very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the
hang of it!

my blog :: ways to make money quick

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, it's in fact a pleasant for me to pay a visit this site, it contains helpful Information.

my web-site cedarfinance.com

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos.
I would like to peer more posts like this .

my blog post ... trading binary options


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that