Home

About

Contact

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes

Subscribe via Email:


Guaranteed Spam Free
Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Submit Favorites

Submit your very best posts to be featured on intellimind

Submit your Links

Sponsors of Intellimind

Vote for Me

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My Web Host

New Stuff:  + Submit Your Site

Update:   There's an easier way to get here. Try intellimind.net/blog

Great Stuff on the Web
Learn How I Get So Many Visitors

Making an Effective Business Card


Whether you want to create a huge business or just a single person business, a business card is a top priority. Business cards represent you, people look at your business to card to get an idea of what your selling them, whether it be your services or products.

A business card is like a little work of art that represents all that your company stands for. A business card that's made with many wavy lines, circles, bright colors, and gives off the disorganized feel would never work for a bank yet that same card would work if you were selling your services as a graphic designer.

This is why after a company logo is created, the business card is the next most important task Since i have created many business cards myself, i know business card making is anything but easy, in fact trying to represent your business on a 2.5'' by 3'' inch card takes real brainstorming. Remember people will judge your business by your business card.

To effectively create a business card i'm providing you with some links that will tell you what you need to include, some examples to inspire your own business card and how to create and effective card. Just follow the links. Have fun


The 11 parts of a Business card
The 11 usually necessary pieces to include in a business card.

Tons of Great Business Card Examples

A plethora of excellent business card example

Business card cubes

this one is really cool looking. Unlike the conventional business cards, its a cube.

how Duoh created their new logo
how the company Duoh created their new company logo. The end result impressive.

a whole new approch to the common business card

a bunch of out of the box thinkers creating a whole new genre of business cards. There are some really excellent ones here but may be too expensive to mass produce.





Digg!

Subscribe in a reader





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ebiteua.com/forum56-prostitutki-kharkova-i-oblasti.html]Проститутки Харьков[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate
it.

Visit my web page: playgrounds Gauteng

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to
send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Feel free to visit my web-site; portrait studio Wolverhampton

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

My web blog; colic

Anonymous said...

Very good blog post. I absolutely love this
site. Stick with it!

My website - know more

Anonymous said...

I have read some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much effort you set to make this sort of excellent informative web site.


my blog: visit link

Anonymous said...

These are actually great ideas in regarding
blogging. You have touched some nice points here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Here is my web page - website

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on.
You've done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood might be grateful to you.

Visit my web blog: Click Here

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This
paragraph posted at this website is truly fastidious.


my web page - Get info


Popular Categories: Apps   BrainTeasers   How to   Organize   Free Stuff

Update: im in the process of a new site design, and im sorry for a the huge ads that seemed to appear at the bottom of posts, im in the process of correcting that